Services

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreams


Sometimes it makes me wonder what are dreams are for? There are two kinds of dreams, a good one and a nightmare! Lately, I dreamt I was in a beach walking alone. Dejavu! I dreamt it ages and happened again. What does dreams mean? Until now I am confused with my dreams. Are they subconsciously what we truly need and want? Probably... Bits of my conscious mind sez they are, but fifty percent of it says no way! There are some dreams that makes me laugh! and when I woke up some made me cry.

What is really the importance of dreams? Do they take you away of the reality? Questions unanswered... And Answered questions leads to another question. A cycle that ceaselessly attain in our inner mind. Do we fall asleep to revitalize our mind and body? Yes!

We need to sleep to wake up everyday and live. To eat, work, play, and pray. They are the vitals of our life. Fears, Wants, Needs are to work out to live those sleepless dreams. Dreams does sometimes came true! Proven many times when you yearn to God the true meaning of life.

We work to live. We sleep to rest and when we sleep we dream endlessly...

No comments:

Post a Comment