Services

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting Married


If you are a female, then read on! Even males can read.We commit in the eyes of the Lord to share our love with our man.

It came to my mind that getting married is sometimes confusing in our part as women. We change our status.. Awww! Numerous of 'em to count. One, you have to change your surname every time you fill-out a form. Erroneous mistakes when I got married last year. But I was getting the hang on it. Second, if you are employed. You have to inform the Human Resources Department your status. Again, another form to fill-in. You have to go to the nearest branch of Social Security System to inform the change of status, of course, you have to surrender your identification card and wait for months to have it. To tell you frankly, I haven't received it yet, its been 8 months! There's also your voter's I.d. your bank account, etc... to name a few all of it are tiring. Even your TIN (tax) has to be updated. What more if you change your name!

In the end, all those tireless days walking and driving to the area makes me dizzy because of the long wait. You have to go to these department and to that. My! so confusing! What a day! That's the benefit of being a woman! Good luck to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment